So I go on Snape’s Harry Potter wiki page
Oh sweet let’s have a look.
- Flying: Severus was capable of unsupported flight. The only other known wizard that was able to do this was Lord Voldemort himself.
I must’ve overlooked that
- Love: Severus was one of the only people in Voldemort’s inner circle who was capable of feeling unconditional love.
- Dark Arts: Severus had a passion for the Dark Arts from a young age, and was especially talented with curses, or so some believed.
Well that’s well known
- Potioneer: Severus was extremely adept at potion-making and worked as the Potions Master at Hogwarts for about 15 years.
Right, well that should be it. Oh wait-…
- Occlumency and Legilimency: Snape’s unerring ability to conceal his thoughts and feelings from external penetration proved to be crucial forhim.
Okay there are all his talents- oh perhaps not.
- Transfiguration: Severus was skilled in Transfiguration, being able to conjure objects and animals, and Transfigure elements into other objects with apparent ease.
Severus that’s enough.
- Charms: Snape could use charms without fail
- Duelling: Although he rarely appeared in any known duels Snape was shown to be a very capable duellist.
Your Mary Sue side is showing Severus
- Spell creation: As a student at Hogwarts, Severus was very inventive with new spells.
YOU CAN STOP NOW
- Non-verbal and wandless magic: Snape was adept at using non-verbal spells, from the most basic uses (such as instruction-writing on blackboards and clean ups) to the most advanced (such as combat curses).
STOP BEING SO TALENTED
- Logical thinking: Snape’s logic and deductive reasoning skills were such that he helped protect the Philosopher’s Stone by creating an obstacle, which was based on logic rather than magical skill.
- Broomstick handling/Quidditch: On top being capable of unsupported flight in his later days, Snape was an able flyer on a broomstick, and sure enough in the rules of Quidditch to take over the position of referee at least once.